Friday, June 21, 2013

INTRODUCTION

Hey! I'm Sumaiyah Abdul-Malik. I am Jamaican American and I am 14 years old. I am lived in Toledo until I was 9 then my family moved to Columbus and have been here ever since. I attend Horizon Science Academy High School and at my school I was apart of  a PR (people relations) committee. It is where we will go visit people of high power or get people of high power to come to my school. One time I got to meet the state treasurer, Josh Mendel, and we got news anchors to come and speak to our school. Anyways, I like to have adventures, try new things and just... EXPLORE!!!

My blog is going to be about different types of clothing. Clothing for different season and in different cultures.   I am bogging about clothes because clothes are interesting to me especially from different cultures. All clothing is different that's what i want to show to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment